Yaël’s and Stefan’s Rain Jacket
Available on backorder
130.00 €Weight: ca. 60g
This is a variation of our ultralight wind stopper with following custom features:
- big, rectangular front pocket, accessed from both sides on the outside
- no pocket in the hood and the velcro adjustment of the hood length is replaced with a bungee and lock
- normal sleeve length with drawstring at wrist – seam length from armpit to wrist 55cm
- All zipper sliders provided with a pull cord.
- ripstop nylon tent fabric silicone coated, 20den, 36g/sqm in RED color
- WITH front pocket like Yaël’s anorak, but WITHOUT front zipper
- TWO two-way side zippers (sliders together – zipper is closed), backed with fabric, to expand the anorak, if a daypack is to be worn underneath, this should not be right next to the front pocket, but further back
- loops on the back side panels, made from the drawstring material which also makes the drawstrings on the wrists, about 4 cm long. The loops are used for attachment to the backpack.
- both side zippers backed with fabric, so that the anorak can be extended about 10 cm on each side
- no sealed seams
- custom stuff sack
The jacket comes in six unisex sizes – consider that this is the last, most external layer of your clothing (except rain gear). We have a table with our general recommendations.
usual EU men’s
|equivalent to usual
|fits chest, cm||fits hight, cm|
How to adjust
To cinch at the hips or the hood pull a bungee cord and put it back in the slit to lock. You can also adjust the length of the hood with the hooktape inside it.
We recommend to hand wash with warm water and mild soap. The material is thin and smooth, so you will only need a few minutes to wash it and it also drys in minutes. You can also machine wash it with mild detergent as delicate fabric (hand washing program on many washing machines) at up to 30ºC, no softener.
Please allow 1g tolerance in the weight, due to manual work.
There are no reviews yet.