Yaël’s Ultralight Anorak
Available on backorder
130.00 €Weight: ca. 60g
This is a variation of our ultralight wind stopper with following custom features:
- front zipper approx. 25 cm instead of full zipper
- big, rectangular front pocket from bottom to the zipper, accessed from both sides on the outside
- two way zipper on the left side of the jacket, next to the pocket – from bottom to the armpit (ca. 50cm)
- loop in the front pocket for attachment (no button)
- forest green 26g/m² 10D rip stop fabric with Teflon EcoElite™ DWR from AdventureExpert
- no pocket in the hood and the velcro adjustment of the hood length is replaced with a bungee and lock
- drawstring on the hem only on the right side of the jacket operable
- normal sleeve length with drawstring at wrist – seam length from armpit to wrist 55cm
- All zipper sliders provided with a pull cord.
- no stuff sack
The jacket comes in six unisex sizes – consider that this is the last, most external layer of your clothing (except rain gear). We have a table with our general recommendations.
usual EU men’s
|equivalent to usual
|fits chest, cm||fits hight, cm|
How to adjust
To cinch at the hips or the hood pull a bungee cord and put it back in the slit to lock. You can also adjust the length of the hood with the hooktape inside it.
We recommend to hand wash with warm water and mild soap. The material is thin and smooth, so you will only need a few minutes to wash it and it also drys in minutes. You can also machine wash it with mild detergent as delicate fabric (hand washing program on many washing machines) at up to 30ºC, no softener.
Please allow 1g tolerance in the weight, due to manual work.
There are no reviews yet.